VIEW SEXY TATTOOS
VIEW JAPANESE TATTOOS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bruce Davis Tattoo


“This (on my left arm) is actually done by a well-known tattoo artist. I went to him because I had to cover some stuff up under here, so I went to him and was like, ‘What can we put over it and what do you think would look the best?’ I just totally trusted his judgment just because he’s such a great artist. He’s done work on some of my other teammates like Eric McNeal. He’s done all his tattoos. So that’s how I found out about him, and he came up with this (tattoo on my left arm) and I loved it.

Then this (on my left arm), I got this when I was 16. It means ‘Fear No Man’ (in Chinese). And this (on my right wrist) is the initials of me and my brother and my sister, and it’s our birthday. I’m close with my brother and my sister so eventually they’re all going get this too. So it’s kind of like a family thing. ...

(The one on my left arm) I got about a year ago. This (tattoo of Chinese symbols) I’ve had for three years now. And this one (of my siblings) I got a couple months ago. ...

(The one on my left arm) took nine hours. I had to go to two sessions and I’m not done yet. I still got another four hours to go. He’s got to cover the whole back of my arm too. It takes a long time and when it takes a long time like that sometimes he goes over spots he’s already done and it hurts. But I mean, it’s not that bad. Once you get started, and once you get 30 minutes under your belt, then it kind of goes numb. It’s not too bad. ... I just turn my iPod up as loud as it goes and that’s it. ...

 
TATTOOS